COVID-19: Measures VBathroom Has Taken
We are taking every precaution to keep our staff and customers safe by following the Social Distancing Government requirements.
We have implemented new procedures to be able to keep operating smoothly whilst keeping our technicians and customers safe.
We can safely run our showroom and ecommerce platform without being in direct physical contact with our customers.
Quoting, booking & Payment
- Quoting, booking, and any other type of enquiry, can be made via the online chat, email or phone
- Contactless payment options available
In our Showrooms
- Our staff will actively respect the social distancing guidelines, keeping 2m apart at all times.
- Our showrooms will be cleaned on a more regular basis; items and surfaces that come in regular contact with customers and staff will be frequently disinfected (door handles, EFTOS machines, counter, vanities, benchtops and so on).
- Our staff will wear masks
- We kindly ask our customers to refrain from visiting the showrooms if they experience flu symptoms or have any fever. Our staff is abiding by the same rules.
We highly recommend you browse our online shop and chat with us if you have any questions regarding any product.
Our live online chat system will allow us to respond to you shortly.
- Store pick up with social distancing measures place available
- or contactless delivery for Perth Metro. Our driver will be wearing a mask and will drop off the goods to your door.
Thanks for your continued support, we will endeavour to keep providing our quality services during these difficult times. If you wish to discuss any of the measures we are currently taking, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you want to find out more about the coronavirus and social distancing guidelines, view the Health Government website page here.